1. Clean tank surface area over opening where
riser adapter ring is placed; clear a 36" minimum area for
the riser adapter ring. Check plug size for riser clearance.
2. Place riser adapter ring on tank surface, mark anchor
locations through the adapter ring anchor holes.
3. Determine the riser size you will use, the 24" position
will require removal of the 20" ring. Turn riser adapter
ring over and cut along score line to remove this ring.
4. Drill hole locations in tank surface and set anchors in
place. Anchors can be any of the commonly available anchors.
Anchor kit (optional) is available and includes the drill bit, concrete
anchors, bolts, and riser-sealing strip.
5. On the underside of the riser adapter ring place the riser-sealing
strip in position for the riser size used, butyl mastic or silicone
sealants can be used.
6. Place riser adapter ring in position and secure to tank
with concrete anchor bolts.
7. Place additional risers onto riser adapter ring and align
screw holes to secure riser sections together.
8. Place riser cover onto top riser and secure with screws provided.
9. The installation is ready for backfill but you may want
to remove riser rings from any addtional risers if FROST is present
in your area before final backfill.